Average daily temperatures
It’s pretty mild at this time of year, but it’s a good idea to bring along a jumper or light jacket for the evenings. The average daily maximum is 24 C and the average daily minimum is 18 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 73% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 27% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 16mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s possible to swim in the sea at this time of year but it’s generally a little too cool for most. The average sea temperature is 20 C.