HOLIDAYS
List

Weather in Cyprus in June

View all deals
temperature
Temp

25° C

average

rain
Rain

1 mm

per month

sun
Sun

96 %

chance

humidity
Humidity

66 %

average

Average daily temperatures

Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 31 C and the average daily minimum is 20 C.

Sunshine and rainfall

There is a 96% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 4% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 1mm of rainfall this month.