You could win a Takeaway Getaway
Just like the lucky winners on Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway, you could win an All Inclusive, seven-night holiday of your choosing...
We’re talking over 70 hotels across more than 30 worldwide destinations. Plus, if you win you’ll get one excursion included in your stay as well as travel insurance from TUI Travel Insurance underwritten by AXA Insurance UK.
Enter the prize draw
Simply unscramble the letters below to reveal the words. Then, enter your answer along with your details to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck! If you win, we’ll contact you by email or phone.
Unscramble the letters: UATYSRAD GNTIH AATKAWEY
Saturday Night Takeaway Competition – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to visit https://www.tui.co.uk/saturdaynighttakeaway/competition, answer the given question correctly, provide your name, surname, phone number and email address to the Promoter by completing the online form. Only one entry is allowed per person. No purchase is necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-notice.
- Dates: The competition commences 20th February 2021 and closes on 3rd April 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 3rd April 2021.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Prize: There is one holiday for a family of up to four (4) people based on sharing one room, in a 4 OR 5 star rated hotel for seven (7) nights on an all-inclusive basis. Flights depart from a UK airport of your choice, in resort transfers are included, luggage allowance of 15kg per person. Travel insurance from TUI Travel Insurance will also be included (for maximum of four people) underwritten by AXA Insurance UK. The holiday can be booked from 4th April 2021 and must be booked and taken by April 2023 and cannot be taken during Christmas and New Year periods. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
- Selection of winners: The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- • Winner details: Details of the winner, name and country of residence, will be obtainable by writing to (TUI address), enclosing a self addressed envelope. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- • General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.