Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 31 C and the average daily minimum is 23 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 22% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 78% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 125mm of rainfall this month.
Holiday deals in Costa Rica
Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort
Papagayo Bay, Costa Rica