HOLIDAYS
List

Weather in Kusadasi in July

View all deals
temperature
Temp

28° C

average

rain
Rain

0 mm

per month

sun
Sun

98 %

chance

humidity
Humidity

54 %

average

Average daily temperatures

Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 32 C and the average daily minimum is 23 C.

Sunshine and rainfall

There is a 98% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 2% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 0mm of rainfall this month.

Best time to be on the beach

It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 25 C.

Destinations with similar weather