Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 29 C and the average daily minimum is 23 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 89% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 11% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 2mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a particularly good time of year to swim in the sea, with water temperatures around 24 C.