Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 31 C and the average daily minimum is 20 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 70% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 30% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 14mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 26 C.
Holiday deals in Lignano Sabbiadoro
Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach
Tri Trang Beach, Phuket, Thailand
Universal's Endless Summer Resort - Dockside Inn and Suites
Universal Orlando Resort, Orlando, United States Of America