Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 28 C and the average daily minimum is 19 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 69% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 31% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 9mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a particularly good time of year to swim in the sea, with water temperatures around 22 C.