Average daily temperatures
It can be quite cool at this time of year, so visitors are recommended to take warmer clothes especially for venturing out after dark. The average daily maximum is 14 C and the average daily minimum is 7 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 42% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 58% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 57mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s possible to swim in the sea at this time of year but it’s generally a little too cool for most. The average sea temperature is 17 C.
Holiday deals in Medulin
Royalton Blue Waters Montego Bay, An Autograph Collection All-Inclusive Resort