Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 30 C and the average daily minimum is 17 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 57% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 43% chance of seeing a mixture of sunshine and clouds with an average 3mm of rainfall this month.