Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 28 C and the average daily minimum is 18 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 91% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 9% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 0mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s possible to swim in the sea at this time of year but it’s generally a little too cool for most. The average sea temperature is 21 C.