Get involved in our competition
Enter the draw here…
To be in with a chance of winning a £2,000 TUI holiday gift card, all you have to do is solve our word puzzle below. Unscramble the letters to find the words, enter your answer and details, and you'll be in with a chance of winning.
If you're the lucky winner, we'll get in touch with you by email or over the phone
Unscramble the letters…
FOUND HIPPY RAY
Find Your Happy Competition – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to visit www.tui.co.uk/findyourhappy/competition, answer the given question correctly, provide your name, surname, phone number and email address to the Promoter by completing the online form. Only one entry is allowed per person. No purchase is necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-notice.
- Dates: The competition commences 6th April 2022 and closes on 30th June 2022. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on 30th June 2022.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Prize: There is one prize of a £2,000 TUI UK Gift Card to be won. The card must be treated as cash and the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed. Booking terms and conditions apply to any holiday purchased in part or full using the TUI Gift Card. Please see www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/tui-gift-cards for full terms and conditions of the TUI Gift Card. It is the winner’s responsibility to check all visa and passport requirements are fulfilled. Booking terms and conditions apply to the holiday; see relevant brochure or www.tui.co.uk for details. The prize is not transferable, and no alternative will be offered.
- Selection of winners: The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Notification: The winner will be notified by email or phone within 28 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner details: Details of the winner, name and country of residence, will be obtainable by writing to (TUI address), enclosing a self addressed envelope. Winners must inform the Promotor if they wish to decline publication of this information. The winner may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.