ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 1608
- Floors: 72
Things you'll love
- World's second tallest hotel
- 13 restaurants
- Award-winning spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the Dubai Water Canal
- 2.5km to Burj Khalifa
- 4km to The Dubai Mall
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
You'll find this bar on the 71st and 72nd floors of the hotel, with panoramic views of the Dubai skyline. Cocktails, cigars and scotch are the specialities here, there's a huge selection to choose from. Light bites and desserts are also served up, with a varied menu that includes lobster and truffle rolls, falafel bites and a doughnut box. A DJ takes to the decks in the evening most nights, too. Please note that reservations are required here.
This nightclub is designed to feel like an abandoned subway station. Street art covers the walls, old oil drums are used as tables and the DJ plays from a sheet metal box. The nights start with a relaxed atmosphere and chilled music, and as the evening wears on the music gets louder and the tunes get heavier. If you're peckish then Peruvian light bites are available here, too.
If you fancy cooling off then you can take a dip in the outdoor pool.
Best hotel and people I ever met
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally