ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: Mina A'Salam 292, Al Qasr 292 rooms and suites and Dar Al Masyaf 283 rooms and suites and 29 private or shared summer houses with exclusive pools.
Things you'll love
- Private beach
- Access to 40 restaurants
- Part of a larger resort
- The 30km road transfer from Dubai airport takes approximately 30 minutes.
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Madinat Jumeirah private beach
This is Dubai's longest stretch of private beach.
Pile your plate at the buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Arboretum, which has seating both indoors and out. And there is a Friday brunch between 12.30 and 16.00 too.
Wild Wadi Waterpark™
This waterpark is situated in front of the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, with plenty of exhilarating waterslides including the Tantrum Alley and Burj Surj. Little'uns can enjoy their own mini-slides, too. Just so you know, the maximum weight limit for the Master Blaster is 120kg, and for the double tube it is 180kg.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
This deluxe double room can occupy 2–4 guests. You'll have a double bed or twin beds, plus 1 double sofa-bed in the bedroom. Home comforts include bathrobes, tea or coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi.
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View and Balcony
This deluxe double room can occupy 2–4 guests. You'll have a double bed or twin beds, plus 1 double sofa-bed in the bedroom. Home comforts include bathrobes, tea or coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi. And last but not least, a sea view from the balcony.
From Estrin Vladimir
Perfect service thanks to Ryan !
Paradise on Earth
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally