InNew York, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 97
At a glance
- Transfers included
- In downtown Manhattan
- Chic style
- Rooftop bar
- 500m from Bloomingdale's
- 550m from New York City Fire Museum
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, this place specialises in Italian cuisine. Pasta and seafood dishes dominate the menu here- there's also a few meat dishes to choose from.
This seasonal rooftop bar and terrace offers excellent panoramic views of the city skyline.
The Gordon Bar
Open daily, there's a large cocktail list to choose from here. This place also serves a variety of bar snacks
One Night In The City
What a treat!
Things To DoView all things to do
Spend the afternoon people-watching at Grand Central
Grand Central is one of the city’s architectural showstoppers and a people-watchers’ paradise. There’s the vast central concourse…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally