ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 276
Things you'll love
- Thai cooking classes
- Jungle setting
- Free beach shuttle
- A 10-minute walk to Kata Beach
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FacilitiesView all facilities
3 outdoor pools
There's a pair of pools in the gardens that are edged by sunloungers and a swim-up bar. You'll find a third option up on the rooftop.
Seafood is the speciality on the menu here. It's open 6pm 'til 11pm.
Thai cooking classes*
The hotel's chef puts on cooking classes, so you can learn how to serve up an authentic Thai dish.
RoomsView all rooms
Superior Twin Room with Pool View and Balcony or Terrace
These rooms have a pool view and come with a balcony or terrace, they come with all the essentials like air-con and a safe.
Swim-up Deluxe Twin Room with Pool View
These deluxe rooms have a table and chairs on the terrace with direct access to the pool.
Kata Palm Resort & Spa
Third time guests
A bit dated
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally