A MESSAGE FROM US
In accordance with the latest advice from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, from 11 July 2020 we’ll be operating holidays to a select number of destinations. For more information on these destinations, and to find out what you can expect if you travel to them, please have a read of our TUI Holiday Promise.
We’d like to extend a personal thank you for your patience and understanding as our customer service and social media teams work around the clock during such an unprecedented time.
You’ll find everything you need in the links below.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HOLIDAY IS GOING AHEAD?
If your holiday falls into one of the below categories, we’re really sorry to say that it has been cancelled.
• TUI holidays to mainland Spain departing on or before 16 August 2020
• TUI holidays to the Balearic and Canary Islands departing on or before 9 August 2020
• TUI holidays to Cyprus due to depart on or before 14 August 2020
• TUI holidays to Bulgaria due to depart on or before 31 October 2020
• TUI holidays to Portugal due to depart on or before 16 August 2020
• All holidays to Florida due to depart on or before 30 November 2020
• TUI River Cruises sailings travelling on or before 25 November 2020
• TUI Lakes and Mountain holidays travelling on or before 30 September 2020
• TUI Tours travelling on or before 31 October 2020
• Marella Cruises sailings on or before 30 September 2020 and all sailings detailed below
– All sailings on Marella Celebration
– Sailings on Marella Discovery 2 from Naples, Asia and the Middle East up to 30 April 2021
– Sailings on Marella Dream from Palma up to 4 May 2021
– Marella Discovery sailings on or before 31 October 2020, and from Jamaica in December 2020 and January 2021, and sailings on 2 and 9 February 2021
– Marella Explorer 2 sailings from Naples between 5 May 2021 to 20 October 2021, and the 90s v 00s Sunsets cruise on 5 September 2020
If your holiday doesn't fall into one of the above categories but is affected and can’t operate as planned, we will be proactively contacting you to discuss your options.
If your holiday is operating as planned, we will proactively contact you to let you know and confirm all the details.
LINKS TO OUR FAQS
• Get more information on your holiday that’s going ahead on or after 11 July 2020
• Get more information about your cancelled holiday
– TUI Store bookings
– TUI or First Choice website or app bookings
• Get more information if you’re due to travel at a later date
• Watch our video on how to use your refund credit online
CAN I AMEND MY BOOKING WITH MY INCENTIVE IN ‘MANAGE MY BOOKING’ BEFORE I RECEIVE MY REFUND CREDIT?
We understand that rather than waiting for your refund credit, you may want to amend your booking with your booking incentive straight away, so we’ve set up our systems to make this possible.
If you booked your package holiday on our website, on the TUI App, or on the First Choice App, and your flights were scheduled to be with TUI Airways, you can easily amend your booking on the Manage my Booking page. The exceptions to this are if you added insurance, parking or an airport hotel to your booking, or your booking is a cruise that has been cancelled after 30 July 2020 – unfortunately you won’t be able to amend online.
If you booked in a TUI Store, or you added insurance, parking, or an airport hotel to your booking, you need to call 0203 451 2688. You can call between 9am and 5.30pm from Monday to Friday and one of our Travel Advisors will be able to help you amend your booking.
You can read the full T&Cs here.
WHAT IS A REFUND CREDIT?
We understand that you may not be ready to book again just yet, so the refund credit gives you the flexibility to book your travel in future. Plus, if your original booking was for a package holiday, you’ll get a separate booking incentive.
Also, if your original booking was part of a package, your refund credit will carry the same ATOL protection. If your Marella or TUI River Cruises booking was cabin-only or sailed from a UK port, your refund credit is protected under the ABTA bonding scheme. You can therefore be confident that you have financial security.
I WOULD LIKE A REFUND
If you’re unable to accept a refund credit and you have already received your refund credit code, please use our refund request form to apply for a cash refund.
Please be aware that we are unable to process your refund request if you haven’t yet received your refund credit code.
HOW CAN I SPEAK TO A MEMBER OF THE TEAM?
To speak to the team, please call 0203 451 2688. If you booked in a TUI Store, you can call between 9am and 5.30pm from Monday to Friday. If you booked online or on the TUI or First Choice App, you can call between 9am and 7pm from Monday to Friday, 9am and 5pm on Saturday and 10am and 5pm on Sunday.
Please use the number above to contact us, rather than any other that you might see online. Although we do operate some other numbers, 0203 451 2688 is our main phone line – using this number will ensure that you get through to the correct team. We’re also aware that some scammers are falsely advertising phone numbers as belonging to us, and potentially charging callers, so please be vigilant and only call 0203 451 2688.
A NOTE ON YOUR SECURITY
We’re aware that criminals are pretending to be TUI or TUI colleagues to try and defraud our customers using social media, email or telephone calls. To protect yourself against fraud never give away information about your booking on an email or telephone call.
The email address of Covidemail@example.com is not affiliated, used by or monitored by us and is likely to be used by fraudsters who are attempting to gain further information in order to commit acts of fraud.
Further to this we are also aware of potential fraudulent activity involving email addresses ending with firstchoiceukltd.com & tuicareteam.com.
If you believe that you may be a victim of fraud, then please visit https://www.actionfraud.police.uk for further advice and ways to report fraud to the relevant authorities.
When our team contact you, they’ll identify themselves with specific knowledge about your booking that only they and you could know. If you are in doubt just call our contact centre on 0203 451 2688. Thank you for your caution.
Read our refund credit and booking incentive terms and conditions
See the latest government travel advice