ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 94
- Lift: 1
- Building: 1
- Floors: 3
Things you'll love
- 5-minute walk to the beach
- Large pool
- Evening entertainment
- 300m from the lively resort centre with its shops, bars and restaurants
- There's a bus-stop nearby if you fancy exploring Corfu Town, Kassiopi, Roda or San Stefanos, with buses running several times a day
- 150m stroll down to Sidari Beach
- 300m to nearest lively bars
- View Location
Small & Friendly
Holidays with an authentic feel
- Properties with a traditional feel
- Often family-run
- Picturesque settings, usually by the sea
- Everything from 2T to 5T
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Continental buffet breakfast and dinner.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This rectacular number's surrounded by a sun terrace, dotted with loungers and parasols.
For breakfast and dinner, with Continental and English dishes. Highchairs are available.
This place offers a variety of drinks and snacks, like salads, toasties and some Greek dishes.
Small and Friendly
Definitely worth the money
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally