ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 756
- Buildings: 24
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Beachfront setting
- Sea-view pool
- 6 restaurants
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Perfect for your wedding day
- On a 500m stretch of beach
- Bahia Principe Village shopping and leisure centre, with a karaoke bar, snack bar, disco, casino, boutiques and jewellers
- 3 golf courses nearby
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Guests have 3 à la carte dinners included per week. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
With whirlpools, fountains, and a kids section. Towels are also available.
Main buffet restaurant
Offering a variety of international dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Mikado Japanese à la carte restaurant
Offering authentic Japanese dishes. This place comes with a dress code, it's full-length trousers for men. You'll also need to make your reservation in advance.
RoomsView all rooms
Junior Suite with Balcony or Terrace
These warm, bright junior suites sleep up to 4 with 2 double beds or 1 king-size bed and a sofa-bed. They're spacious rooms with a balcony or terrace, air-conditioning, ceiling fan and safety deposit box*. You'll also find a whirlpool bathtub.
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally