#TUITraveller Giveaway – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the competition. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This competition is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access is required to participate. To enter you will need to post an image to your Instagram account and put #TUITraveller in the caption. “Liking” of the Promoter’s Instagram account and/or tagging of a friend on the competition post, does not count as an entry to the competition. Only one (1) entry is allowed per person. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-notice. Any photos submitted which feature people must be of you or have been taken with the permission of the subject (and if they are under 18, the permission of their parents or guardians as well) and must not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. You warrant that the photo you submit is of you or your own work and that you own the copyright for it. Any complaints lodged against your photograph in relation to permissions will result in it being removed. If you use an image you do not own the copyright for we retain the right to provide your name to the owner of the photograph, should they request it. Any images deemed to be inappropriate or offensive will not be published and will be removed. Copyright in all images submitted remains with you. You grant a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to the Promoter to feature your photo in any publications, websites and/or any promotional material, PR or advertising connected with this competition and/or any future marketing campaigns.
- Dates: The competition commences on Monday 9th September 2019 and closes on Sunday 22nd September 2019. All entries must be received by 11:59 GMT on the Sunday 22nd September 2019.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Prize(s): There are ten (10) £250 TUI gift cards on offer. Ten (10) winners will be selected and each will receive a £250 TUI gift card for use on travel products at participating TUI stores. Excludes all travel money related products, currency, insurance, travellers cheques and prepaid cards. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or to purchase another gift card. The card will expire after 24 months of non-usage from the date of issue and any unused remaining balance will be lost. The card must be treated as cash and the balance cannot be refunded if lost, stolen or destroyed. Booking terms and conditions apply to any holiday purchased in part or full using the gift card. Please see https://www.money4travel.com/tuiuk/gift-card for full details of the TUI gift card. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
- Selection of winners: The winner(s) will be the entry judged by a panel of judges to be the best of all entries received.
- Notification: The winner(s) will be notified by direct message on Instagram after Sunday 22nd September 2019 with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner(s) details: Details of the winner(s) will be obtainable after the Sunday 22nd September 2019 by writing to Lucy Jefferies, Social Marketing Executive, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, Beds, LU2 9TN. Winners must inform the Promotor if they wish to decline publication of this information. The winner(s) may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Instagram accepts no liability for this competition.