12 Days of Christmas Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before entering the prize draw. By entering you indicate that you accept these terms and conditions and you agree to be bound by them.
- Promoter’s Details: TUI is a trading name of TUI UK Limited (the “Promoter”), a member of TUI Group. Registered office: Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Luton, LU2 9TN. Registered in England No: 2830117.
- Eligibility: This prize draw is open to anyone resident in the UK or the Channel Islands, who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and immediate family (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners) of the Promoter or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- How to Enter: Internet access required to participate. To enter you will need to visit tui.co.uk/12days, select the relevant prize draw day, and provide your name, surname, telephone number and email address to the Promoter by completing the online form. Only one entry is allowed per person. No purchase is necessary. No entries from agents or third parties or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. Incomplete or corrupted entries will not be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Use of Data: All details provided by you will be held by the Promoter and used in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.tui.co.uk/destinations/info/privacy-notice.
- Dates: The daily prize draw commences on Friday 13th December 2019 and closes on Tuesday 24th December 2019. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on each day.
- Receipt of Entries: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. The Promoter is not responsible for entries not received and/or any lost entries.
- Prize(s): There is one (1) prize per day to be won, for 12 consecutive days. The terms and conditions of each prize will be revealed on the day prior to entry. The prize is not transferable and no alternative will be offered.
- Selection of winners: The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Notification: The winners will be notified by telephone or email after the end of each day with instructions on how to claim their prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to choose another winner from eligible entries received.
- Winner(s) details: Details of the winners, name and country of residence, will be obtainable after each day by visiting https://www.facebook.com/TUIUnitedKingdom/. The winners may be required to participate in post-competition publicity.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to amend the prize draw in exceptional circumstances. All entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions and the Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants for any breach of these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.