Average daily temperatures
Days are usually hot with balmy evenings, so visitors should pack light and cool clothing. The average daily maximum is 33 C and the average daily minimum is 25 C.
Sunshine and rainfall
There is a 20% chance of a perfect sunny day and a 80% chance of seeing some clouds, with on average 53mm of rainfall this month.
Best time to be on the beach
It’s a great time of year to swim in the sea, with the water at an average temperature of 29 C.