ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 405
Things you'll love
- Private beach
- 9 restaurants
- Waterpark access
- On the West crescent of The Palm
- Overlooking the Arabian Gulf and Dubai skyline
- 15km from Dubai Marina Mall
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
On the ground floor is where you'll find the Club Lounge, you can dine à la carte style for breakfast here, lunch and Afternoon Tea are also on offer here. There's also happy hour from 18.00 to 20.00.
There's a large selection of cocktails at this stylish bar, you can even have your own created by the expert mixologists. There's themed nights during the week too, try out Sparkling Sundays, Martini Mondays, Cocktail Wednesdays or Diva Thursdays.
Open for breakfast and dinner you can expect a wide range of International cuisine at Imperium. Brunches are also available on the weekends.
A wonderful stay
Lovely hotel, great kids club, brilliant
Excellent, very welcoming, caring, cleanliness and excellence and I wish you success from the bottom of my heart.
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally