ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: Disney Deluxe Resort
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 756
- Lifts: 8
- Building: 1
- Floors: 12
At a glance
- Free transfers to Disney parks
- 4 swimming pools
- Access to 17 restaurants
- Perfect for your wedding day
- Located in the heart of the Walt Disney World resort in between Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios
- Transfers are by coach from May 2019
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
Disney guest benefits
Disney’s Extra Magic Hours
Each day guests get extra time in the Parks to
enjoy selected attractions. Valid Theme Park
admission and Resort ID required.
Complimentary Walt Disney World
transportation to and from the Disney Parks,
Disney Springs Area and more.
Kids Eat Free: Children under 9 yrs old eat free for breakfast, lunch and dinner when ordering from the children's menu. Valid for up to 2 children per room, conditions apply, selected restaurants only.
Special offer: Each party will receive a coupon book on check-in with vouchers worth $250 for many of the resort's 17 restaurants and lounges, recreational activities, shopping outlets and the Mandra Spa.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Shula's steak house*
This restaurant is dedicated to Don Shula, the winning American football coach. Featured in the menu is a 48-ounce Porterhouse, eat it all up and you will become another member of Shula's 48 ounce club.
4 main pools
Splash around in the 3-acre grotto pool with a waterslide and waterfall, put in a serious workout in the 2 lap pools or opt to take it easy in the spring pool. There are also 4 whirlpools and a kids' pool as well. Towels can be booked out, but you will need your room key.
Cabana Bar and Beach Club*
Just a few steps away from the pool, they offer outdoor and indoor dining and drinks. Appetisers, salads, gourmet flatbreads, cocktails and frozen drinks can be enjoyed here.
Just don’t spend too much time in the room
Great Anniversary Trip!
Great birthday weekend at the Dolphin
Conference + Get Away
Welcome to the old elevators and expensive eggs!
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally