InUniversal Orlando Resort™, Orlando, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 2200
At a glance
- Theme park benefits
- Retro design
- 2 big pools
- Transfers are by coach from May 2019
- Located just a short walk or shuttle away from Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal’s Volcano Bay™ and the Universal CityWalk™ entertainment complex
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
2 themed pools
The Cabana Courtyard features a zero-entry pool with iconic dive tower waterslide. There's also an interactive kids play area, cabanas to rent and the Atomic Tonic pool bar. The Lazy River Courtyard offers a zero-entry pool with sand beach, a lazy river with waterfalls and cannons for interactive fun, and The Hideaway Bar & Grill.
You can dine-in or grab and go at the food court which offers a variety of food including burgers and milkshakes, pizza and pasta, and pastries and sandwiches. There's also a Starbucks® coffee shop, and a table service restaurant in the bowling alley.
With inflatable rings to carry you around the course.
RoomsView all rooms
These double rooms are a good base for exploring. There are 2 queen-size beds. And there’s air-conditioning available.
These family suites have a bright feel throughout. There’s room for 6 with a 2 Queen-size beds in the bedroom and a sofa bed in the lounge. You’ll also have air-conditioning.
Nice and convenient location
Very convenient location to the parks
Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally