InUniversal Orlando Resort™, Orlando, United States Of America
ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 750
At a glance
- Modelled on the Italian Riviera
- Great dining scene
- Water taxi to theme parks
- Transfers are by coach from May 2019
- Located just a short walk, complimentary water taxi or shuttle away from Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™, Universal's Volcano Bay™ and the Universal CityWalk™ entertainment complex
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
Outdoor beach pool
Climb the Roman aqueduct waterslide and splash into this themed swimming pool. There's a sandy beach here too, a children's pool right alongside plus a couple of hot tubs and a handful of beach cabanas. There are organised pool games during the day, see reception for a guide to what's going on.
Trattoria del Porto®
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Evening meals include a Tuscan steak dinner menu, seafood dishes, surf and turf, small-plate appetisers, desserts and a special kids' dining and play area. With outside seating overlooking the Harbor Piazza and pretty Portofino Bay. During some evenings there is character dining, face painting, and a balloon artist or a magician.
After all that rushing around the theme parks, treat yourself to a bit of me time. The Madara Spa® is a 13,000 square foot sanctuary which specialises in Balinese traditional healing arts. There are 14 treatment rooms, relaxation lounges, a hydro-therapy pool, sauna, steam rooms and a full-service hair and nail salon.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Garden View
These double rooms come with a queen-size bed. You’ll have views of the gardens plus bathrobes, an audio dock and Wi-Fi*.
Double Room with Bay View
These double rooms have a classic feel and come with a queen-size bed. There are views of the bay plus you’ll have bathrobes and an audio dock.
Great attention to their Guest
A dreamy hotel in a dreamland of theme parks
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally