ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 3933
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Prime strip location
- Home to the famous fountains
- Great dining scene
- Free Wi-Fi
- On the Las Vegas Strip
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD\u2019S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Bellagio's fountains are world famous. Every night the enormous lagoon area offers up a spectacle of dancing water displays, lights and music. Be sure to catch the show at least once.
Lago by Julian Serrano Italian restaurant
This Michelin-starred Italian restaurant has floor-to-ceiling windows, so you can see the dancing fountains.
Set within Italian-themed courtyards, The Bellagio plays host to five pools. There's a café serving refreshments and light bites, and you can hire a day bed, or even a cabana with TV and fully stocked fridge for the day.
Ever-changing Atrium never cease to amaze visitors!
No High Roller No Service
The Bellagio is where it is at in Las Vegas!
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally