ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 75
- Building: 1
- Floors: 2
Things you'll love
- By the beach
- Infinity pool
- Close to shops and restaurants
- On the beach
- 500m to resort centre, shops, bars and restaurants
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FacilitiesView all facilities
Set in the palm-filled gardens of the hotel, the curved pool has a separate children's area and a built-in whirlpool bath.
Beachfront à la carte restaurant*
This beachfront eatery offers up barbecued and tandoori grilled dishes. It's open November to March.
The Ayurvedic treatments are popular with TripAdvisor reviewers.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Twin Room with Balcony
These deluxe twin rooms can sleep up to 3 people with an extra bed in the bedroom. Your room will be traditional in style with lots of modern elements including air-conditioning and a flatscreen TV. You'll also have a minibar, hairdryer and facilities to make tea and coffee. There's some outside space too - provided by a small balcony.
Good Experience of Corporate Company's Group
Visit for Independence Day holidays
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally