ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 302
- Buildings: 16
- Floors: 2
Things you'll love
- Close to a beach
- 3 restaurants
- Kids' splash pool
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Local ferries to Fuerteventura
- Rubicon Yachting Marina is further along the resort
- The harbour is just a stroll away
- View Location
TUI Family Life
Family moments together
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. 1 visit per week to the Spanish taverna. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Cold snacks 11.00-12.30, Warm snacks 12.30-15.30, plus pastries, cake and fruit 15.30-17.00
FacilitiesView all facilities
Three outdoor pools
There's the main, curvy pool surrounded by sunbeds. Then there's a pool with lanes for swimming lengths, and a quiet pool for some serious relaxation.
A restaurant that serves up local dishes, meze or tapas-style, for all the family to dig into. You can dine here once per week as part of your All Inclusive package.
The children's splash area is great fun for the little ones - it has slides, a waterfall palm tree and a tipping bucket.
RoomsView all rooms
3 Bedroom Apartment with Terrace
These apartments can sleep up 8 people with 3 twin bedrooms and 2 sofa-beds in your lounge. You'll also have a terrace for some outside space. Inside there's a well-equipped kitchenette and a separate bathroom too. Just so you know you'll be able to request air-conditioning and Wi-Fi in resort.
1 Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
These 1-bedroom apartments include a balcony for that extra room outdoors. Your apartment will come with a twin bedroom and lounge with 2 sofa-beds. You'll also find a TV and a kitchenette complete with a microwave and kettle. The apartment is air-conditioned and Wi-Fi is available in resort.
Fab first holiday with 5 y/o
does what it says on the tin
Cannot fault this place
Nice location , cold food , not really air con
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally