ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 478
At a glance
- 3 pools
- 4 restaurants
- Lagoon-style pool
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Next to the beach
- Close to local shops
- View Location
TUI Family Life
Family moments together
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
2 outdoor pools
Both the pools here come lined with a terrace with thatched loungers. The nearby pool bar keeps you topped up with drinks and snacks, too.
Albatross buffet restaurant
A range of regional Andalusian and international dishes are served up. Plus, there are show-cooking stations so you can watch your meal being prepared fresh in front of you.
Les Mils classes
Pick from CXWorks™, BodyBalance™ and BodyVive™ or try all three.
RoomsView all rooms
Studio with Balcony and Interconnecting Room
These studios come with a kitchenette, air-conditioning and heating, a flatscreen satellite TV, safety deposit box*, a phone, free Wi-Fi, a hairdryer and a balcony. You'll need to book two of these room types to get a room with a connecting door.
An excellent holiday destination, especially for families with children
not for travellers without children
Beautiful resort hotel and grounds
worth a visit
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally