ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 478
At a glance
- Refurbished for May 2017
- 4 restaurants
- Lagoon-style pool
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- Next to the beach
- Close to local shops
- View Location
TUI Family Life
Family moments together
- Spacious rooms designed with families in mind
- Restaurants offering family-friendly buffets and sharing dishes
- Facilities for adults from the BabyLounge to Thea’s Coffee Shop
- BabyClub, age-specific kids’ clubs and The Hangout for teens
- A variety of sports, games and Les Mills fitness classes
- A professional evening programme of games and shows for all generations
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
2 outdoor pools
Both the pools here come lined with a terrace with thatched loungers. The nearby pool bar keeps you topped up with drinks and snacks, too.
Albatross buffet restaurant
A range of regional Andalusian and international dishes are served up. Plus, there are show-cooking stations so you can watch your meal being prepared fresh in front of you.
Les Mils classes
Pick from CXWorks™, BodyBalance™ and BodyVive™ or try all three.
Good family hotel
Just squeezed an average
Polystyrene cups and plastic glasses
Ticked The Boxes
Clean and lovely weather.
Things To DoView all things to do
Restaurante Coral Playa, Calle de la Estrella de Mar, 3
First-rate service, top-notch tapas and a prime seafront location make the Coral Playa a popular place. What you’ve got here…View details
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally