ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 136
- Lifts: 2
- Building: 1
- Floors: 6
Things you'll love
- Close to bars in Rhodes town
- Sophisticated pool area
- A few minutes' walk to a beach
- Free Wi-Fi zones
- In a lively part of Rhodes Town, close to bars
- 80m to the beach
- 1km from the Old Town and Mandraki Harbour with shops, bars, restaurants and tavernas all around
- View Location
Chilled days, lively nights
- Adult focused
- Hottest destinations around the world
- Party pads to chill-out retreats, with a range of board types to choose from
- Bars and restaurants close by
- Flexible accommodation, whether there’s two or 12 of you
- 24/7 Holidayline, and reps there when you need them
FacilitiesView all facilities
Buffet breakfast room
As part of your bed and breakfast package, you'll be able to enjoy a buffet breakfast here every morning until 10am. Highchairs are available.
The outdoor pool comes with sunbeds and parasols for that bit of shade.
You'll find evening entertainment in the bar.
RoomsView all rooms
Twin Room with Inland View and Balcony
You’ll have 1 extra bed in these twin rooms. There’s a balcony for that extra bit of space outside. And air-conditioning is available from May to October. You’ll also have Wi-Fi*. Just so you know, the image shown is the planned appearance.
Twin Room with Sea View and Balcony
These twin rooms come with a sea view. Outside you’ll find a balcony for that extra bit of space. There’s 1 extra bed. Air-conditioning is available from May to October. And you’ll have Wi-Fi* access. Just so you know, the image shown is the planned appearance.
Cute and helpful
Not lived up to expectations.
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally