ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 392
- Lifts: 8
- Buildings: 2
- Floors: 8
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Sandy beach
- Sea-view pool
- Dine-around programme
- Free Wi-Fi
- On a 7km long beach
- 350m to Sani marina with shops, bars, tavernas and restaurants
- Shuttle bus to Sani resort every 20 mins until late
- 9km to Nea Fokea
- Hotel bus runs 15km to Afitos*, 18km to Kalithea, 25km to Nea Moudania and 28km Kassandria
- View Location
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dine-Around allows you to eat at 22 different restaurants throughout the resort. You'll also receive a credit towards à la carte dining.
There's a Dine-Around meal plan that lets you sample cuisine from Italian to Mediterranean to Greek and more at 22 restaurants throughout the Sani Resort. Choose from set menus at no extra cost, or receive a 20€ meal allowance, or 10€ for children, towards à la carte orders.
The following restaurants are included in the Dine-Around plan:
• Poseidon restaurant – at the Sani Beach Hotel for buffet lunch and dinner with regular themed nights • Veranda restaurant – at the Sani Beach Hotel offering Greek and Mediterranean cuisine for dinner with views of the Aegean Sea, for over 12s. Reservations required • Olympos restaurant – at the Sani Beach Club for buffet lunch and dinner with regular themed evenings
Choose from the set menus or receive an allowance towards à la carte dining at the following restaurants:
• Ammos beach bar – at the Sani Beach Hotel for light bites and salads at lunch time • Grill By the Pool – at the Sani Beach Hotel for a choice of lunchtime meals • Ouzerie restaurant – at the Sani Beach Club serving Greek dishes for lunch and dinner. Reservations required • Dunes bar – at the Sani Beach Club for light meals and snacks for lunch • Psaroyannos Ouzerie restaurant – located in the Sani Club offering local specialities for lunch and dinner. Reservations required • Macaroni Italian Trattoria – located in the Sani Marina offering Italian dishes and pizzas for lunch and dinner. Reservations required. • Lunch at the pool restaurant at Sani Beach Club. Reservations are required. • Dinner at Artemis at Porto Sani Village with reservation. • Lunch or dinner at Ergon Deli at Sani Marina. Reservations required. • Buffet lunch or dinner at Psaroyannos restaurant at Sani Marina. Reservation required. • Dinner at Asian restaurant at Sani Marina. Reservation required. • Dinner at the Katsu* Japanese restaurant at Sani Marina. Reservation required. • Lunch or dinner at Pines restaurant at Sani Club. Reservation required. • Lunch or dinner at Cabana restaurant at Sani Club. Reservation required. • Dinner at the Water* restaurant at Sani Asterias. Reservation required. • Dinner at Fresco* restaurant at Sani Dunes. Reservation required. • Lunch or dinner at the Beach House* at Sani Dunes. Reservation required. • Dinner at the Byblos Caviar* at Porto Sani, for over 12s. Reservation required.
FacilitiesView all facilities
If it's some time out for reinvigoration you're looking for then you won't be disappointed. With the steam room, sauna, heated indoor pool and treatments on offer the hardest part is where to start. Using premium professional products there's so much choice, massages, facials, body wraps, aromatherapy, nails, hairdressing and waxing.
For 4 to 11 year olds and open 7 days a week. Run by a professional UK qualified childcare company. The kids will love the activities, face painting, art, fairytale hours and kids aerobics. Outdoors there's a playground, trips to the beach for shell collecting, sandcastle building and picnics. They even get to splash around and play games in the kids' pool. And that's just a small selection of what they'll be up to. It's recommended to book your places before you travel.
The sea and speed are a great combination, if thrills are what you want then look no further than the beach for water-skiing, wake boarding, parasailing and ringos.
RoomsView all rooms
Family Suite with Sea View and Balcony
These spacious family suites have a sea view and balcony. Inside you will find a double bedroom, with a separate lounge area that contains a sofa bed and two extra beds. Wi-Fi, a TV, minibar and extra touches like bathrobes and slippers are included. These rooms also sleep two to five people.
Junior Suite with Sea View and Balcony
These junior suites have a sea view and balcony. They include a double bedroom with a sofa bed and a childs bed. Air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, a TV and DVD player are also included. These rooms sleep up to four people.
Something for everyone.
Another fantastic stay
The Maldives of Europe
5 stars worth 7
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally