ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 1080
- Buildings: 30
- Floors: 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
At a glance
- 2 lake-style pools
- 6 à la cartes
- Waterpark for families
- 1 hour of free Wi-Fi per day
- Perfect for your wedding day
- 2km to beach - regular transport to and from provided
- 25 minutes from Playa del Carmen
- Surrounded by 1.1 million square metres of tropical forest
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Three à la carte dinners per week. You can also use the restaurants at the Grand Bahia Principe Tulum. However it costs 15USD per person, per day if you wish to use the lobby at Luxury Bahia Principe Akumal, and you can dine at the Akumal if you have VIP, or privilege bracelets. Selected local-brand alcohol, wine, beer, cocktails, soft drinks, tea and coffee until 23.00 or 02.00 in the disco. 24-hour snacks.
FacilitiesView all facilities
Kukulcan main buffet restaurant
There's international dishes on offer for breakfast, lunch and dinner at this place.
Throughout the day and evening, the hotel runs a packed entertainment programme. Popular shows include karaoke and live music. And for a charge, you can check out the authentic Fiesta Mexicana every Thursday.
A sauna, a steam room and a wide range of reflexology and massages are available.
RoomsView all rooms
Family Junior Suite Balcony/Terrace
The family junior suite comes with either a balcony or a terrace. The suite will be air-conditioned with a king-size bed, a child's bed and an extra bed. also included are tea and coffee making facilities and a TV.
Very relaxing holiday
Find another place
Could be much better with a little effort
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally