ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 205
- Lifts: 2
- Floors: 5
Things you'll love
- Free Full Board upgrade
- Secluded private beach
- Sea-view suites available
- Free Wi-Fi
- On a 300m-long private beach
- Right by shops, restaurants and bars
- 14km to Phuket Town
- Flights to both Phuket International Airport and Krabi International Airport are available - 90 minutes from Phuket International Airport, or 270 minutes from Krabi International Airport
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Breakfast and lunch at Café Andaman. Dinner at Café Andaman, Uncle Nan's Italian, Panwa House Thai, Top of the Reef grill or Laem Panwa seafood restaurants .
FacilitiesView all facilities
2 outdoor pools
You've got a couple of pools to choose from here. They're both set amongst the hotel's palm-sprinkled gardens and one sits alongside the beach.
This place is set in a beautiful Sino-Portuguese mansion that's also been used as a film set in the past. It's right beside the beach, so it offers up front-row views of the Andaman sea. When it comes to the menu, you can expect a good selection of Thai specialities.
The Cape Spa offers up a host of massages and beauty treatments. There's a whirlpool bath, steam room and sauna on hand, too.
First time in Thailand
A Thailand gem served with a Thai smile
Didn’t want to leave
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally