Flights from London Gatwick (LGW)
- Airport Name : London Gatwick (LGW)
- Airport Location : London Gatwick is 28 miles from London city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the North Terminal.
- Gatwick is 28 miles south of London and is linked to the M23 at Junction 9 and to the A23 London-Brighton road.
- The M25 is a ten-minute drive away – exit at Junction 7 – and connects to the national road and motorway network.
- If you’re using a satnav the postcodes are RH6 0NP for the South Terminal and RH6 0PJ for the North Terminal.
- Gatwick Airport is 30 minutes from Victoria Station in central London via the non-stop Gatwick Express service. There are also direct services to London Bridge, City Thameslink, London Farringdon and Clapham Junction.
- There are rail links to destinations all over the UK.
- You’ll find the railway station at the South Terminal and a few minutes from the North Terminal by free shuttle bus.
- First Capital Connect trains run every 15 minutes to Brighton and Bedford, via Croydon, London Bridge, St Pancras International and Luton.
- Southern trains to London Victoria via East Croydon and Clapham Junction run 4 times an hour and also have frequent services to Brighton, Eastbourne, Southampton and Portsmouth.
- Trains to Redhill, Guildford and Reading are operated by First Great Western.
- Regular coach services connect the airport with more than 400 UK towns and cities, including Heathrow Airport, central London, Brighton, Bristol, Oxford, Cambridge and Norwich, to name a few.
- You can catch a National Express coach to London Victoria from the lower level of the north and south terminals.
- There’s a non-stop, low-cost airport easyBus transfer service from London and Gatwick. Buses leave every 15 minutes at peak times and run day and night, except Christmas Day, from the North and South terminals to Earls Court/West Brompton in central London.
- Local buses also operate from both terminals to many local destinations.
- You’ll find booking offices and taxi kiosks in the North Terminal arrivals area and the South Terminal entrance.
- The journey time to central London takes around an hour depending on your destination and traffic.
uk airport transfers
We offer low cost National Express airport transfers, which take you straight to the terminal door, so there’s no need to worry about parking. Hundreds of coaches run each day from all over the country.