ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 362
Things you'll love
- Private beach
- Ideal for families
- 7 restaurants
- In the exclusive Dubai Marina area
- Close to shopping and entertainment venues
- Located on The Walk
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FacilitiesView all facilities
A temperature-controlled outdoor pool, surrounded by a sun terrace and dotted with sun loungers and parasols.
Pure Sky Lounge and Dining*
This rooftop lounge, bar and restaurant boasts impressive views of the Arabian Gulf where you can enjoy Pan Asian cuisine. The restaurant is located at the adjacent Jumeirah beach resort.
Children between 4 and 12 years old are kept entertained here and can take part in a range of activities such as games, sports, painting and dancing. These are supervised activities and can be found on the 3rd floor of the hotel at Kidz Paradise.
Average for Dubai
43 floors, 10 units per floor, 4 elevators.
Great Location, Good Rooms and Resort Facilities
Hilton Dubai the walk
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally