ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 1539
Things you'll love
- Exclusive island location
- Beach and skyline views
- 23 bars and restaurants
- No hotel rep - 24-hour support
- On Dubai's exclusive palm island
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
Unlimited Waterpark Access
FacilitiesView all facilities
2 outdoor pools
Each pool has a different feel, the zero entry pool is child-friendly and hosts a variety of activities for families whereas, the royal pool has the best views of the Dubai cityscape and is a place to relax.
Ossiano Seafood restaurant*
Award winning seafood restaurant. Offering impressive views of the Ambassador Lagoon and a luxurious dining experience. Just so you know, there is a smart elegant dress code at this restaurant.
There are a range of courses to choose from which range from, bubble maker courses for children to PADI Scuba Diver for adults which take place in the largest open air marine exhibit. You also choose to dive in the Ambassador Lagoon whether you are a certified or non-certified diver. If you are a certified scuba diver you can take the opportunity to do a dolphin scuba dive.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Limited Sea View and Balcony
These double rooms are modern and spacious. They incude air-con and a limited sea view, as well as a balcony. And, up to four people can sleep in them.
Double Room with Balcony
These double rooms are modern and spacious. They incude air-con and a balcony. And, up to four people can sleep in them.
Faulty Online Booking System & Overzealous Discriminatory Hotel Security
Worst hotel reception ever
OUr stay at Palm Atlantis Dubai
Vegas style hotel
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally