Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
With a massive 14 slides and three pools, the waterpark is a fully-fledged affair complete with fountains, waterfalls, an interactive area for toddlers and a giant tipping bucket. Height restrictions do apply for some of the slides. The park opens at 11am and closes at around 9pm from mid-February to October. It's only open Thursday to Sunday from November to mid-February - opening hours can change depending on the time of year though.
Grab a hearty, international buffet breakfast at Tradewinds Restaurant. In the evenings expect healthier options among the food options in this casual, family friendly atmosphere.
Quiet pool area
Set away from the noise of the waterpark, this quiet pool area is framed by palm trees and sunloungers. You could even have a poolside massage here.
Easter holiday 2018
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally