ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 391
- Lifts: 2
At a glance
- Family-friendly activities
- Shuttle to parks
- Universal Orlando® Resort 10 minutes
- SeaWorld® Orlando 10 minutes
- Disney 25 minutes
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
With a massive 14 slides and three pools, the waterpark is a fully-fledged affair complete with fountains, waterfalls, an interactive area for toddlers and a giant tipping bucket. Height restrictions do apply for some of the slides. The park opens at 10am and closes at 9pm between May and October.
Grab a hearty, international buffet breakfast at Tradewinds Restaurant. In the evenings expect expect healthier options among the food options in this casual, family friendly atmosphere.
Quiet pool area
Set away from the noise of the waterpark, this quiet pool area is framed by palm trees and sunloungers. You could even have a poolside massage here.
Two words - bed bugs
Better Than My Expectations!
Beware the water park that sometimes isn’t
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally