ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 3991
At a glance
- Transfers included
- Central location
- 4 pools
- Medieval theme
- At the south end of the Strip, linked to Luxor and Mandalay Bay by monorail
- View Location
HOLIDAYS TO THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC CITIES
- Flights with leading airlines, giving you more choice on when and where you fly.
- Hotels in central locations, including a range of 3T to 5T properties to suit your budget.
- Transfers to your accommodation, so you don’t have to worry about finding your own way.
- Our city breaks are ABTA & ATOL-protected, and come with 24-hour support via our HolidayLine.
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
FacilitiesView all facilities
The Steakhouse at Camelot
The Steakhouse at Camelot is a winner for lovers of the best cuts of beef and fresh seafood.
Spa at Excalibur and Fitness Center
Spread over 13,000 square feet the spa and fitness centre overlooks the pool. Here you'll find state of the art fitness equipment and a range of massages and treatments.
Enjoy a relaxing cocktail at the Sherwood Bar, or indulge in a few games of video poker.
Poor internet. Key stopped wirking
Don’t stay here!
First time in Vegas and it was a bust
There are a few things that would be much better with a few tweaks, but overall I still enjoy staying there when I do
Excalibur Day One
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally