ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Rooms: 66
Things you'll love
- On the beach
- 10-minute walk to Kos Town
- 10m to beach, on main road
- Shops, bars and restaurants all within a stone’s throw
- 800m walk to the resort centre
- Local bus stop outside the apartments
- View Location
Small & Friendly
Holidays with an authentic feel
- Properties with a traditional feel
- Often family-run
- Picturesque settings, usually by the sea
- Everything from 2T to 5T
FacilitiesView all facilities
It's a big pool here, with a fenced off shallow end, and a pool bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day. On the terrace, you’ll find sunloungers and parasols.
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner enjoy a range of local healthy meals, with all dietary needs catered for. There's an outside dining area offering views of the sea and the resort of Bodrum in Turkey can be seen in the distance.
Body and Soul Spa*
Treat yourself to one of the many massages on offer, or try out the couples massages if you wanted to share the experience. A sauna, Hamam and whirlpool bath are also available.
Change the toilet flushes urgently!
" LOVED IT "
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally