ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 260
- Lifts: 10
- Floors: 2 or 3
This hotel meets global standards on how it's protecting the environment, looking after staff and supporting the local community.
Things you'll love
- Contemporary design
- Outdoor cinema
- Private pool suites available
- Perfect for your wedding day
- 300m to sandy Xi Beach
- 6.5km to Lixouri resort centre - local bus in mid and high season
- Transfers by road around the peninsular or by ferry which leaves from the capital Argostoli. The road route takes 1 hour and the ferry crossing is 25 mins with 15 mins transfer each side
- Ferries runs daily May-October - every 30 mins in high season
- Guests need to transfer their luggage from the coach to the Lixouri ferry
- View Location
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast and buffet dinner at the Primavera restaurant.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This impressive pool can be found nestled in the gardens. The surrounding sun terrace comes with sunbeds and parasols.
Apollonion Spa and health centre*
Indulge in one of the luxury treatments on offer, including a variety of massages, wraps and beauty treatments.
This buffet restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner, offering both local and international cuisine for you to pile your plate with.
RoomsView all rooms
Deluxe Twin Room with Garden View and Terrace
This deluxe twin room comes with a sofa-bed in the bedroom, too. You'll have air-conditioning, a shower in bath, a TV, a mini-fridge, a safety deposit box, and Wi-Fi. Your twin room's complemented by a garden view, which you'll enjoy from your terrace.
Deluxe Duplex 1 Bedroom Family Room with Limited Sea View and Large Balcony
This duplex 1 bedroom family room comes with a twin bedroom, plus 2 extra beds in the lounge. You'll have air-conditioning, a shower, a TV, a mini-fridge, a safety deposit box, tea or coffee-making facilities, and Wi-Fi. Your large balcony is complemented by a limited sea view.
Just what we needed
Need to step up their game.
A really lovely hotel
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally