ABOUT THE HOTEL
- Official Rating: 4 star
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooms: 70
Things you'll love
- Oceanfront setting
- Open-air seaview restaurant
- Adults-only pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located on the Gold Coast
- 15-minute taxi-ride from Bridgetown
- View Location
Fly Long Haul With TUI
- Direct flights from 7 UK airports
- Fly on the spacious new Dreamliner
- Experience quieter, jetlag-busting flights
- Enjoy complimentary meals accompanied by your choice of wine
- Upgrade to Premium Club for additional benefits
- UK airport lounge access for Premium Club guests
A la Carte
Luxury hotels from around the world
- First Class hotels
- International brands and boutique properties
- Private taxi transfers
- 20kg luggage allowance with TUI
- Free Select Your Seat service with TUI
FOOD & DRINK
- Evening Meal
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Selected local-brand alcohol, cocktails, soft drinks, tea and coffee. Snacks at set times.
FacilitiesView all facilities
This lagoon-style number is surrounded by a terrace lined with cabanas and daybeds.
With a wide range of body and massage treatments, including facials. Beauty treatments are also available. Selected treatments are included during your stay, speak to reception for more details.
Seascape Mediterranean restaurant
This open-air restaurant overlooks the sea and offers a menu of traditional Mediterranean fare. Open for buffet breakfast and lunch, with an à la carte menu come the evenings. International theme nights are on the cards to mix things up, too. There is an evening dress code here, gentlemen are asked to wear full-length trousers and collard shirts.
RoomsView all rooms
Double Room with Inland View
Double room with a king-size bed, sofa-bed, Wi-Fi, shower and tea or coffee-making facilities. They also have a lounge area, and an inland view.
Double Room with Pool View and Balcony or Terrace
These double rooms come with a king-size bed, balcony or terrace, shower, Wi-Fi and tea or coffee-making facilities. Outside they have a pool view and they are located in the adults only section of the hotel which is across the road from the main building.
FOOD LOVING SUN WORSHIPERS MUST COME HERE!!!
This should be the flagship!!!
Things To DoView all things to do
People who looked at this hotel also viewed...
Items marked with * incur extra charges which are payable locally