Flights to Costa Brava
About Costa Brava
- Unroll your beach towel in Tossa de Mar. This popular seaside spot is home to two Blue Flag strips and a parade of cafés and bars.
- Rummage through the stalls in Figueres market. With everything from miniature flamenco dancers to paella pans on offer, you’re sure to find something to take home here.
- Sink your spoon into a ‘crema catalana’. This rich egg custard, topped with caramelised sugar, is a traditional pudding in these parts.
- Get dressed up and head over to Lloret de Mar for a party scene that’s second to none. The pick of the clubs is the swanky Prive de Magic.
- Join 98,000 fanatic Barcelona supporters at the Nou Camp stadium, and watch the likes of Lionel Messi and Andrés Iniesta ply their trade.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected