Flights to Mexico - Caribbean Coast
About Mexico - Caribbean Coast
- Swim with stingrays at the world’s biggest natural aquarium, Xel-Ha. You’ll also spot colourful fish and sea turtles as you float through the rivers, lagoons and springs.
- Party through the night in the liveliest town along the coastline – Cancun. It’s top of the pile for nights out, with beachfront bars sharing the spotlight with huge neon-lit clubs.
- Coast across to the pretty island of Cozumel, a popular spot for snorkelling and scuba diving. There are restaurants all along the seafront, and long strips of sand for soaking up the sun.
- Lounge on palm-lined, tropical beaches along Mexico’s Caribbean Coast.
- Explore some of Mexico’s most historic ruins, like the Mayan city of Chichen Itza and the cliff-top city of Tulum.