- Airport Name : Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Airport Location : Montego Bay Airport is five kilometres from Montego Bay city centre.
- Terminal : We fly from the main terminal.
- Montego Bay Airport is five kilometres from Montego Bay.
- If you’re driving east towards Ochos Rios, merge onto the A1. For westbound travel towards Montego Bay, Lucea and Negril, start off on the Queen’s Drive. The journey to Montego Bay takes around 15 minutes.
- You can pick up a taxi at the desk just outside the customs area at Montego Bay Airport.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
- Thrifty, Hertz, Budget, Island, Alamo and Avis all have vehicles available for rental from the arrivals hall at Montego Bay Airport.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.