- Airport Name : Adnan Menderes (ADB)
- Airport Location : Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport is 18 km from Izmir city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Adnan Menderes Airport is located about 18 km from Izmir city centre.
- From Izmir take the E87 and follow signs to reach the airport.
- Trains run between Adnan Menderes Airport and destinations like Izmir, Selcuk and Denizli.
- Trains leave from and arrive at the station in front of the airport’s main terminal.
- Havas Shuttles run services between Adnan Menderes Airport and Izmir and Kusadasi. The journey to Izmir takes approximately an hour and the ride to Kusadasi around 90 minutes.
- There are public bus services that operate daily between the airport and Izmir.
- Taxis are available right outside the main terminal and rates are based on a per km amount added onto a set starting fee.
- The drive to Ephesus takes about one hour.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
There are nine car hire companies located in the main terminal of the Adnan Menderes Airport „ Avis, Duray, Europcar, Hertz, Işil Tur, Payless, Sixt, Yes Oto/National and Zafer.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.