- Airport Name : Antalya (AYT)
- Airport Location : Antalya Airport is 13 kilometres from Antalya city centre.
- Terminal : Our flights leave from Terminal 2.
- Antalya’s centre is 13 kilometres from Antalya Airport.
- If you’re continuing your journey from the airport by car, hop onto the D400. This road links the airport with the city.
- The drive from the airport to the city centre takes around 20 minutes.
- The AntRay tramline makes stops at Antalya Airport’s Domestic and International terminals.
- If you’re heading to the city centre, take the tram marked for Fatih and get off at the stop for İsmetpaşa.
- The tram departs approximately every 20 minutes between the hours of 5.50am and 10.40pm.
- The ride from the airport to the city centre takes about 50 minutes.
- You can take the number 600 bus from the airport to the bus station in the city centre. This service departs every 30 minutes between 6.30am and midnight.
- A one-way ticket costs 3.60 Turkish Lira.
- The bus ride into the centre of Antalya takes around half an hour.
- Antalya Airport has a taxi rank right outside the arrivals hall of each of its three terminals.
- The taxi ride from the airport to Antalya city centre takes about 30 minutes.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
You’ll find a selection of well-known car hire companies at Antalya Airport. Vehicles are available for hire from Europcar, Hertz and National, as well as five local rental companies.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, or trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle.