Flights to Antalya area
About Antalya area
- Swim in the glass-clear waters of Side. The two beaches here clock up 10 kilometres of sand, with backdrops that range from tree-clad hills to hotel-lined promenades.
- Splash the cash in Antalya’s Mirgos Mall. Here, you’ll find designer boutiques rubbing shoulders with shops full of bling.
- Tuck into plates of ‘gozleme’. This local favourite takes a hand-rolled flatbread and stuffs it with savoury fillings, like spinach and crumbly cheese.
- Take to the dancefloor in Antalya. Start off along the waterfront before making your way to Kaleici, the old part of town, where the clubs churn out beats until the early hours.
- Step into the shoes of an ancient gladiator with a trip to Perge. Dating back to 333 BC, this ancient city counts a 12,000-seater stadium among its must-sees.