- Airport Name : Reus (REU)
- Airport Location : Reus Airport is four km from Reus city centre.
- Terminal : TUI fly from the main terminal.
- Reus Airport is located four km from Reus city centre and about 11 km from Tarragona on the Costa Dorada.
- The airport is accessible via the Av. Tarragona, C7 and C14.
- The ride to Reus takes about seven minutes, the journey to Salou lasts approximately 15 minutes, the drive to Tarragona takes about 10 minutes and the trip to Cambrils lasts approximately 20 minutes.
- Bus services connect the airport with Reus, Tarragona, Cambrils, La Pineda and Barcelona.
- Line 50 links the airport with the both the rail and bus stations in Reus. From the train and bus stations, you’ll be able to find transportation to destinations all across the region.
- Bus fares start at 3 euros for a one-way journey between the airport and Reus.
- You can catch a cab at the taxi rank located outside the arrivals hall.
- Average fares from the airport are about 22 euros to Reus, 33 euros to Tarragona, 35 euros to Salou and 38 euros to Cambrils.
We offer a range of services, including foreign currency, travellers’ cheques and our Travel Money Card. You get a competitive exchange rate with us, and we won’t charge you commission.
return coach transfers
Just so you know, the transfer coach will drop off and collect you from the centre of the resort. This means you might need to arrange additional transport to/from wherever you are staying.
In the arrivals halls, you’ll be able to find desks for four car hire companies - Avis, Europcar, Goldcar and Hertz.
With our huge range of excursions, you can add pretty much any experience you want to your holiday. Take to the sky in a hot air balloon, trek past waterfalls and rivers in the jungle, or swim with dolphins in their natural habitats.