Flights to Costa Dorada
About Costa Dorada
- Pick from the whopping 13 beaches dotted along Sitges’ coast. The bigger ones offer up restaurants, bars and watersports.
- Wander from boutique to boutique in Tarragona. The main boulevard, La Rambla Nova, is home to the most exclusive ones.
- Tuck into fresh-from-the-net seafood at one of Cambrils’ seaside restaurants. It’s caught by local fishermen down at the harbour.
- Flit between the pubs, bars and nightclubs that line Salou’s main street. The resort is the Costa Dorada’s biggest party spot.
- Hold on tight on the eight-loop Dragon Khan rollercoaster at PortAventura, Spain’s biggest theme park. Flights to the Costa Dorada put you within easy reach of all its rides.