Flights to Costa Dorada
About Costa Dorada
- Kick back on one of the 13 beaches that are dotted along the coast of Sitges. The bigger ones offer up restaurants, bars and watersports.
- Wander from boutique to boutique in Tarragona. The main boulevard, La Rambla Nova, is home to the most exclusive shops.
- Tuck into net-fresh seafood at one of the seaside restaurants in Cambrils. It’s caught by local fishermen down at the harbour.
- Hop between the pubs, bars and nightclubs that line Salou’s main street – the Costa Dorada’s biggest party spot.
- Hold on tight as you speed along the tracks of the eight-loop Dragon Khan rollercoaster at Spain’s biggest theme park – PortAventura.
- We've got holidays designed around you
- You get flights, bags, transfers and accommodation
- Our holidays are ATOL protected